Re: php indent problem - fixed

  • Doljenko Eugeni
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      > Php indent script by Miles Lott should indent so (according to
      > documentation):
      > "
      > if($something)
      > {
      > dothis();
      > }
      > "
      > but in my case it doesn't, and results in such annoying indent:
      > "
      > if($something)
      > {
      > dothis();
      > }
      > "
      > both when indenting while typing or with "=" command. What could be a
      > solution?
      I was using vim 6.3 (with 0.5 version of indent\php.vim). In vim 6.2 (0.3
      version of indent\php.vim) it's ok except for trouble described (and
      solution is provided also) here:
      http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/Web_Languages/PHP/Q_20971548.html
      So i use vim 6.3 with 0.3 patched version of indent\php.vim and it works
      almost perfect :)