MiniVimGrep() superceded

  • Dave Silvia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      For those of you whose mailer daemons won't accept html, I'm resending with
      a txt attachment (not as neatly formatted, but still informative!)
      I just uploaded a new package for grep-ing without grep program to Scripts
      at vim.org. The package is vimgrep_vim.zip and supercedes MiniVimGrep()
      with Vimgrep() (a little easier to type, a bit more tersely descriptive, but
      hardly reasons for an update!). It's more robust, with more functionality.
      I'm attaching the html doc for it, fyi.

      Hope it's helpful! Would appreciate any feedback.

      thx,
      Dave S.