Re: national codepage problems

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2004
      Dnia sobota, 31 lipca 2004 12:59, kAtremer napisaƂ:
      > > Vim 6.3 (exe installer from vim.org) shows some strange 'aeouuuaoa'
      > > instead of anything I type in russian.
      >
      > Aha! Aha! I'm not alone! My friend uses WinME too, and Vim shows the

      The same on Polish Win98SE.

      This was discussed previously on vim-devel and no one has idea what is
      wrong.

      Strangely enough looks like problem only with localized versions of
      Windows. One Vimmer tried to set system encoding and keyboard on
      international (US?) version of Windows to Polish settings and it worked
      OK.

      m.

      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 10 Mar)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net