Fwd: Re: mapping '[[' and '[[' keys for Oracle SQL files

  • lolli lolli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Thanks a lot Gary. It worked in gvim (6.2), but not in vim (6.0.152).

      In vim, if I directly map the commands then error "E492: Not an editor
      command: procedure\)\c" is being displayed. In gvim, works correctly -
      no error.

      Again in vim, if I put the function and mapping in .vimrc, then when I
      hit [[ it displays ":call SectionStartForward()<CR>" at  command line.
      When I hit enter, then error "E448: Trailing Characters". In gvim,
      works correctly - no error.

      Thanks again for your help.

      rgds,
      Uday