Meta key mappings

  • David Dombrowsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      In gVim 6.2, I had some meta key mappings (i.e. <M-x>, <M-a>, etc). They
      worked just fine so long as I kept winaltkeys set to no. The I
      got gVim 6.3 and the mappings no longer work. They are mapped to
      other letters (like <M-x> just prints an 'o'), and I can't seem to
      change them. Perhaps it has something to do with language. I'm working
      on a machine with a Hungarian language version of Windows.

      Any help would be appreciated.
      -Dave