What happened to my php file?

  • Alexander Erazo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello,
      This is first time that I stumbled accross a vim issue. I was editing a php
      file and I must've keyed in a secuence of commands before I closed my
      session. Anyhow, whatever I typed, when I opened the file next day; the file
      was totally unreadable ASCII garbage. See the sample below. This is the first
      line of the file that used to be comments. #

      ^_<8b>^H^@í^QÙ@^@^Cì<iwÛF<92>ùJþ<8a>6¬<84><94>W^R).....

      Details: VIM 6.2.120. Please let me know if you'd need any other info.
      Any help would be much appreciated
      Alex