Re: Mapping normal number keys

  • George V. Reilly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2004
      There has long been some special case handling in the Win32 versions of Vim
      and Gvim to allow you to omit the Shift when typing certain control
      characters:
      Ctrl-2 -> Ctrl-Shift-2 -> Ctrl-@ Shift-2 == @
      Ctrl-6 -> Ctrl-Shift-6 -> Ctrl-^ Shift-6 == ^
      Ctrl - -> Ctrl-Shift - -> Ctrl _ Shift - == _

      Otherwise, Ctrl+digit combinations are thrown away.

      --
      Surer to prosper than prosperity
      Could have assur'd us.