cut & past in Bolckmode ?

  • Michael Hoeller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hello all,

      is there a way to cut & paste in a kind of "block" mode in stead of line
      wise?

      Michael

      This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
      If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.
    • Keith Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004

        There have been several discussions of this recently; you might want to
        check the archives.

        Also check the VimTips. There are a couple of plugins which really
        enhance operations in Visual-Block mode.