AnsiEsc.vim

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Dnia czw 25. marca 2004 00:04, napisałeś:
      > Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
      > >I think, I will wait for official 6.3 with officially include Vince
      > >Negri's patch ;)
      >
      > Did you try the AnsiEsc.vim that works without Negri's patch?

      Yes, but:

      1. I want it to use just as:
      :!sap echo

      And effect of this command is under command line where
      normal syntax commands doesn't work. This is definitely
      problem of built_in terminal.

      2. This file cannot co-exist with other syntax highlighting
      schemes (eg. mail)

      3. Small bug: doesn't recognize "0[m"

      m.