Re: vim in right-click mouse menu

  • Alejandro López-Valencia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      At 10:01 a.m. 31/03/2004, Antoine J. Mechelynck wrote in answer to Vidar
      Hjellvik:

      >your $VIMRUNTIME directory (usually C:\Vim\vim62 or C:\Program
      >Files\vim\vim62) in your PATH? Does it contain a file named GVIMEXT.DLL? If
      >the answers to both of these questions are Yes, see
      >
      > :help win32-popup-menu
      > :help install-registry

      Or, open a command shell, navigate to the location of your vim binary and
      type "install -install-popup" without the quotes... This way you don't have
      to touch the registry yourself.

      --
      Alejandro López-Valencia
      http://dradul.tripod.com/