Re: How to highlight the marked line?

  • Charles E. Campbell, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Chih-Yi Kuan wrote:

      > When I mark a line in some file, how to give that line a special
      >color so that it can be easily recognized?

      Although it doesn't render an entire line in a special color, it does
      put a visual
      mark to the left of the marked line. See
      (ShowMarks). If you're eager enough, I'm sure you can modify the script
      using "match" and
      the \%#l regexp atom where # is the line number to get your marked line
      highlighted.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell