Skip to search.

ANN: execmap-1.3

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      A couple of users requested the following feature which I could add to
      this version of execmap

      - Added support for executing maps when they have shorter counter parts
      (if both \ab and \abc exist, you could not execute \abc earlier),
      requested by Salmon Halim (salmanhalim at yahoo dot com). Read
      description for usage. Needs patches for Vim 6.2 for this to work (don't
      know which patch, just get all the latest).

      This wasn't possible without a patch for Vim 6.2 for :silent! nmap with
      :redir to work correctly, but the Vim 6.2.380 seems to have this bug
      fixed. This also has improved visual mode support.

      I appreciate your comments.

      Thanks,
      Hari

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html