Re: Tower of Hanoi game

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hari Krishna Dara <hari_vim@...> wrote:
      [...]
      > Thanks a lot for your feedback. I have made some changes to drop the
      > font attribute itself, so hopefully you shouldn't get that error. I
      > also added set nolist. Could you please try the below file so that I
      > can
      > upload a new version? Save it under games/hanoi directory.
      >
      > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/haridara/vim/hanoi.vim
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Hari

      [advertisement snipped]

      I tried it, and it works. The "front page", with its background yellow on
      the left and white on the right, is somewhat surprising, but that's all.

      Now I only have to find out why calling gvim.exe with no command-line
      switches causes a general exception. (But my .bat file for Russian, calling
      it with -U and -u parameters, doesn't.) First I'll have a look at its
      viminfo, and if nothing else avails, delete that viminfo file or rename it.
      Then see what happens.

      Happy Vimming!