Re: Menu origins

  • John Culleton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
      > Michael Metzger wrote:
      > >Hey,
      > >
      > >This vim group accepts all people comments. I do not
      > > think giving attitudes out to those who are new or have
      > > questions is right.
      > >
      > >This line (Please ask machines before asking humans.) is
      > > un-called for.
      > >
      > >Everyone is a beginner once.
      > >
      > >Michael

      And some of us are perpetual beginners! But I
      appreciate the help given on simple questions. And
      I apologize for not having done research first on
      the menu question.

      I am typing this e-mail in gvim. Without help from
      this group I would have never figured out how to
      do it.

      --
      John Culleton
      Able Typesetters and Indexers