Help - errorformat coding - Help please.. pychecker!

  • Steven Klass
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am starting to work with python and wanted to use pychecker to check
      my code.. Could one of you more expierienced types help me with my
      errorformat please

      Here is the result of a bad run on a file called test.py
      ------------
      Processing test...
      Caught exception importing module test:
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pychecker/checker.py",
      line 536, in setupMainCode()
      module = imp.load_module(self.moduleName, file, filename, smt)
      File "test.py", line 14
      prin ("foo")
      NameError: name 'prin' is not defined

      Warnings...