chinese input: xcin and vim

  • Neil Zanella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello,

      Could someone please show me a concrete example of how I can use xcin in
      conjunction with vim to enter chinese input. Basically I am not sure how
      to issue commands to input chinese characters. I understand that this
      should be similar for all applications with the xcin server doing the
      intercepting of special keystrokes, but what are these special keys
      and how do I input chinese characters from vim in particular?

      Thanks! :-)

      Neil