Re: guifont

  • Don Stefani
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
      Antoine J. Mechelynck wrote:

      > Note that if / else / endif etc. must either be on separate lines or be
      > separated by the neighbouring statements by vertical bars.

      After I sent it I realized that I didn't write that snippet in
      <code></code> style, my config works great.

      > BTW, I don't see gui_kde under ":help feature-list". Is that a non-standard
      > one? I suppose gvim for KDE would use one of the other standard X11
      > interfaces.

      I had never heard of it either until I installed suse 9 using KDE. I've
      been a gnome guy.
      Here's the site from the help > about kvim
      http://freehackers.org/kvim

      I've been tweaking suse for the last day or so, so far I really like it.
      That's one main reason I'm moving to vim, working on my linux box and
      uing my windows box for Photoshop and playing MP3's! ;-) Plus at the
      first shop I worked at with Perl / Java programmers, these guys made me
      learn to use vi even though I was the only "clicky clicky" front end guy
      there.
      Now I do both my front end and programming in vim. I'm feeling more like
      a geek every day!!!

      Thanks again,

      Don Stefani