Re: delete key problem

  • Timothy Washington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      My TERM setting is "xterm-color" or "dtterm" - but that's to get a
      color terminal. I solved the "^?" problem with...

      stty erase <backspace-button> ... then hit return.

      Try this out in your shell first. You may have to do <ctrl> V, <delete>.

      Timothy Washington

      No 2: "We want information. Information. Information"
      No 6: "You'll not have it!!!"
      No 2: "By hook or by crook, we will"
      -- The Prisoner