Re: Digest Messages Appear as Attachments

  • Ing. Stanislav Sitar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi.

      I am receiving this mailing list on Windows too.
      That is what I must use at work. (There is no AutoCAD, or Corel Draw! for linux)

      I use Netscape 4.7 and I have had absolutely no problem with mail. Ever.

      The digests appear just right.

      I am not trying to persuade you to use Netscape, I am just telling you there is
      nothing wrong with digests.

      By the way.
      Have you tried Sylpheed Claws?
      http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/win32/
      You do not have to copy mail to Vim. You can set up Vim as an editor for mails
      in Sylpheed. It really works. Give it a try.

      Happy Vimming
      Stano.