RE: E33: No previous substitute regular expression

  • Mike Blocker
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2003
      It appears to be fixed. I was using a mangled 8.3 pathname to HOME (i.e.
      c:\docume~1\admini~1\mydocu~1). And I think changing this to
      %USERPROFILE%\My Documents fixed it. Unfortunately, I reinstalled vim and
      removed a mangled directory from by PATH variable at the same time so I'm
      not positive what fixed it (although I had tried reinstalling before). Now,
      try as I may, I can't reproduce the error.