Re: vim and sniff

  • William Natter
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Sniff support was one of the reasons I downloaded Vim to compile it
      myself. However, I have struggled much with Sniff (on other fronts) and
      gave up on that idea. I much preferred using their Makefile support. I
      created myself a small Makefile to automatically trigger compilation
      under whatever platform I want. Now, all I have to do is type ":make" in
      Vim: if there are errors, Vim jumps directly there! Neat, simple, and I
      can still have Sniff on the side for cross-referencing if I need to.

      William