Re: Color Picker

  • owen beresford
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2003
      On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:42:54 -0800, "Don Stefani"
      <vimuser@...> said:
      > Hello,
      > I am trying to use vim for all of my work now. Of late I am writing more
      > CSS files.
      > The win32 editor I used before for this was Homesite by macromedia. I
      > has a tool for picking a color and having the color code inserted into
      > the file at the cursor. Have you heard of anything like this for gVim?
      > When I search for anything about vim and color I just get hits about
      > colorschemes and syntax highlighting.
      >
      > This may be a dumb question, but it sure would be cool to have.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Don (Vim newbie)

      by next week (sorry initialisation delay)
      goto www.noonshadow.org.uk
      in the shortcuts menu, there is a colour mixer.
      this will provide html-hex code

      let me know what you think about the site
      Owen

      ps if your in a hurry, use the colour mixer in psp
      or borrow a mac! <snark>

      --
      owen beresford
      owencanprogram@...