simultaneous scrolling accross split windows

  • cc@no-spam.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      Is there a way to simultaneously scroll through a file across
      split windows (like vimdiff does)? Could you please point me to the
      appropriate section in the documentation?
      Thanks,

      --
      Christiam
    • Keith Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003

        I think :h scrollbind will give you what you need.
      • Antoine J. Mechelynck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
          cc@... wrote:
          > Hi,
          > Is there a way to simultaneously scroll through a file across
          > split windows (like vimdiff does)? Could you please point me to the
          > appropriate section in the documentation?
          > Thanks,
          >
          > --
          > Christiam

          Since vimdiff can do it, there is a way.

          See
          :help 'scrollbind'

          HTH,