ANN: New version (3.1) of the taglist plugin

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have uploaded a new version (3.1) of the taglist plugin to the Vim
      online website. You can download it from

      The major change in this version is the support for saving and
      restoring taglist sessions. Using the taglist session file,
      you can save the tags listed for multiple files. By loading the
      taglist session file, you can update the taglist window with
      the tags for those files.

      The taglist documentation is separated from the plugin file into
      a separate help file in Vim documentation format.

      You can visit the taglist home page for more information:

      http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/taglist

      - Yegappan