Huge Feature Question

  • Tim Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      In the previous thread regarding python-interp compile
      problems, Benji recommended using the 'huge' feature.
      I did follow that advice. I do not note any slower
      load time in either vim or 'gvim'.

      I'm curious to what 'features' are enabled by
      compiling to the 'huge' model. :help features
      says little of that matter.

      Can anyone add anything on this topic?
      thanks
      --
      Tim Johnson <tim@...>
    • Mikolaj Machowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Dnia Sunday 02 of November 2003 22:58, Tim Johnson napisaƂ:
        > In the previous thread regarding python-interp compile
        > problems, Benji recommended using the 'huge' feature.
        > I did follow that advice. I do not note any slower
        > load time in either vim or 'gvim'.
        > I'm curious to what 'features' are enabled by
        > compiling to the 'huge' model. :help features
        > says little of that matter.
        > Can anyone add anything on this topic?

        Some time ago I asked Bram about that and answer is: nothing is
        currently turning on with 'huge' compilation.

        m.
        Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 12 Sep)
        http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
        Are You There?