Vim charity page updated

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      [This is not directly about Vim, skip this if you don't care
      about Vim's charity]

      I have updated the page for the Lord of the Rings Video and DVD. The
      second part "the Two Towers" is now also included.

      The extended version of "the Two Towers" will be released in a couple of
      weeks. If it is anything like the extended version of "The Fellowship"
      (and the contents listing indicates it) then this is the version I can
      recommend.

      In case you were thinking of getting a Lord Of The Rings DVD or video,
      using the links on this page will give 15% of the sales to Vim's charity
      project in Uganda:

      http://iccf-holland.org/lotr.html

      --
      Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups
      of three or more on private property.