Re: VIM for TCL

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      J <booksforsale4a@...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm looking for TCL supported for VIM, anyone has a good script to do
      > = that? or where can I find script for that? (I tried google already,
      > no = useful result)... Please help!
      >
      > Thanks=20
      >
      > Jerry

      I don't use TCL myself, but since you are using Outlook Express for your
      mail I assume you are running for Windows. In that case you may look at the
      gvim version 6.2.96 distributed by Steve Hall at
      http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html which has about evrything you can ask
      for in a Win32 gvim, including TCL support. And of course,

      :help tcl<Enter>
      :help tcl<Tab>
      :helpgrep tcl

      (in order of decreasing specificity) will help you find more about that
      support. (The second example assume you have default options and
      'compatible' off.)

    • Antoine J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Antoine J. Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...> wrote:
        [...]
        > I don't use TCL myself, but since you are using Outlook Express for
        > your mail I assume you are running for Windows. In that case you may
        > look at the gvim version 6.2.96 distributed by Steve Hall at
        > http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html which has about evrything you
        > can ask for in a Win32 gvim, including TCL support. And of course,
        [...]

        Oops. He just recently put up a 6.2.135 (so I just upgraded to it).