VIM for TCL

  • J
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I'm looking for TCL supported for VIM, anyone has a good script to do =
      that? or where can I find script for that? (I tried google already, no =
      useful result)... Please help!

      Thanks=20

      Jerry
    • Antoine J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        J <booksforsale4a@...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I'm looking for TCL supported for VIM, anyone has a good script to do
        > = that? or where can I find script for that? (I tried google already,
        > no = useful result)... Please help!
        >
        > Thanks=20
        >
        > Jerry

        I don't use TCL myself, but since you are using Outlook Express for your
        mail I assume you are running for Windows. In that case you may look at the
        gvim version 6.2.96 distributed by Steve Hall at
        http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html which has about evrything you can ask
        for in a Win32 gvim, including TCL support. And of course,

        :help tcl<Enter>
        :help tcl<Tab>
        :helpgrep tcl

        (in order of decreasing specificity) will help you find more about that
        support. (The second example assume you have default options and
        'compatible' off.)

      • Antoine J. Mechelynck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          Antoine J. Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...> wrote:
          [...]
          > I don't use TCL myself, but since you are using Outlook Express for
          > your mail I assume you are running for Windows. In that case you may
          > look at the gvim version 6.2.96 distributed by Steve Hall at
          > http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html which has about evrything you
          > can ask for in a Win32 gvim, including TCL support. And of course,
          [...]

          Oops. He just recently put up a 6.2.135 (so I just upgraded to it).