RE: automatic editing via command line args

  • Keith Roberts
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003

      Uhhh... yeah ... I'd say a little example there would be MANDATORY, since
      the usage is completely contrary to other options!! Obviously, more than
      one person has been confused about this cmd.line argument for years.

      Bram? [I shall attempt to learn how to define patches myself for future]

      ... and it DOES work like a champ! Exactly what the Dr. ordered. Thanks to
      you both (Tim, Tony)!