AW: list of characterwise vs. linewise exceptions?

  • Riehm Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Then you might like to try slightly different patterns... the question will
      then be "what's easier for you? regexes or simple commands and cleaning up
      the rough edges?"

      ie: d/\<input\>/+0 would delete the whole line (since the + sets the cursor
      to the beginning of the next line)

      or as someone else mentioned, d*dd would also achieve the same result and is
      probably easier.

      Sorry to hear about your anorexic vim :-(

      Steve