[Fwd: Swapping two adjacent letters...]

  • maoz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I dont know about replacing the 'g' and 'n', anyway why would you want
      to do that.
      Add this to your .vimrc,
      inoreabbrev unsinged unsigned

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003

        The abbrev solution is also a good suggestion, but in less
        frequent cases...

        Place cursor over 'n' in misspelled word. In command mode: xp

        x -- deletes current char into buffer
        p -- places current buffer _after_ current letter.

        HTH,
        Tim Hammerquist
        --
        Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
        Art is knowing which ones to keep.