Updated RedHat 9 vim RPMs

  • Neil Bird
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      I keep some randomly-updated vim RPMs on my personal website; for
      anyone interested, I've just updated these to patch level 106. You can
      find them under:

      http://www.fnxweb.com/software-linux.html

      [through apt, or follow dir. link to see RPM files themselves]

      These are as-per RedHat builds, /except/, I've compiled in GNOME2 by
      default, and I've patched the Redhat 'macros' directory oddity to allow
      you to add your own system config. dir without editing an RPM-controlled
      file (see first couple of lines of RH file macros/vimrc).

      I still have only a modem connection, so I can't promise to keep
      these up to date very often!

      --
      [neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
      [neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature