ANN: New version (3.0) of the taglist plugin

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have uploaded a new version (3.0) of the taglist plugin to the
      Vim online website. You can get it from:

      The major new feature in this version is that now the tags defined
      in multiple files are displayed. In the earlier versions, only
      the tags defined in the current file are displayed. In this new
      version, as you edit new files, the tags defined in the new
      files are added to the currently displayed tags (grouped by
      the filename).

      For more information about the taglist plugin, visit

      http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/taglist/

      - Yegappan

      http://shopping.yahoo.com