Tabbing with audoindent

  • Eric W Hauser
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
      I've been digging through the vim docs, but I couldn't find the right
      way to accomplish this. I realize that I can set my tab spaces to 2 by
      using "set ts=2", but the autoindent feature overrides this when I am
      editing a java or xml file for example. is there a way to globally set
      this so that feature still works but the tabbing changes to 2 spaces by
      default? thanks.

      Eric Hauser
      ehauser@...
      (317) 679-4766