Re: Losing syntax color on save.

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
      Dnia Monday 08 of September 2003 01:45, Bart Kastermans napisaƂ:
      > I have a problem with my current setup. I
      > have vim+murex+matchit+latex-suite
      > installed. Everything seems to work
      > fine, until I save. Then, often but not
      > always, the syntax coloring gets turned
      > of. My vim version information, and
      > my _vimrc file (yes I am afraid I am
      > indeed using win XP) are on my VIM/LaTeX
      > page
      > http://www.kastermans.nl/bart/vimlatex.html
      >
      > Any advice is extremely welcome.

      Sorry. On Linux can't confirm that and I don't have XP. Which Vim do you
      have? First versions of 6.2 have some problems on XP. Maybe try little
      upgrade. The same for LaTeX-Suite.

      http://cream.sf.net " 6.2.71
      http://vim-latex.sf.net

      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 26 Aug)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      Are You There?