Re: ^W macros for specifying split above/below and right/left?

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      > Or, instead of using l,d,u,r for left,down,up,right ... you could use
      the
      > more traditional h,j,k,l

      I had considered that, but as they're already mapped to move between
      windows, and I already regularly use those commands for jumping between
      windows, I was on the prowl for something that would still make sense to
      me ("a"bove, "u"nder, "," and "." are under the arrow-ish "<" and ">") and
      still not override existing commands.

      -tim