File/Open File Chooser

  • Patrick Williamson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello All

      I am trying to get the GUI File Chooser (displayed when selecting "File", "Open" on the menu) to NOT list *.class files for selection but I can't find a help topic for this.

      Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

      I'm using Vim 6.1 on Windows-XP

      TIA

      Patrick

      *************************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************************
      Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not
      the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
      such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
      should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does
      not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
      Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
      or endorsed by my firm or employer, unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
      representative independent of this message. This Email has been scanned for viruses
      by eSafe Protect Gateway.
    • Aldrich, Timothy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        > I am trying to get the GUI File Chooser (displayed when
        > selecting "File", "Open" on the menu) to NOT list *.class
        > files for selection but I can't find a help topic for this.
        >
        > Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
        >
        > I'm using Vim 6.1 on Windows-XP

        :he browsefilter

        R/S
        Timothy Aldrich
        ---------------
        Credit | First
        Suisse | Boston
        Web Engineering
        ---------------
        212.538.5681

        This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain sensitive and
        private proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or
        privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the
        intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from
        your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must
        not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
        part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. CREDIT SUISSE
        GROUP and each legal entity in the CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON or CREDIT SUISSE
        ASSET MANAGEMENT business units of CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON reserve the
        right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views
        expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
        message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the
        views of any such entity.
        Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
        indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
        deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions
        should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written
        confirmation.