ezmlm warning

  • vim-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 1, 2003
      vim@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      38205
      38209
      38222
      38223
      38228
      38233
      38236
      38238
      38242
      38244
      38271
      38275
      38445
      38446
      38452

      Date: 20 Aug 2003 22:46:36 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-return-38205-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    • vim-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 8, 2004
        vim@... mailing list.

        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        42722
        42731
        42734
        42754
        42787
        42790
        42793
        42795
        42796
        42799
        42801
        42804
        42803
        42805
        42806
        42817
        42820
        42845
        42855
        42864
        42877
        42886
        42891
        42899
        42901
        42911
        42914
        42937
        42938
        42959
        42960
        43004
        43013
        43035
        43052
        43054
        43065
        43068
        43077
        43078
        43086
        43087
        43092
        43093
        43094
        43104
        43132
        43160
        43161
        43163
        43167
        43168
        43174
        43175

        Date: 28 Jan 2004 08:25:21 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-return-42722-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
        66.218.66.216 failed after I sent the message.
      • vim-help@vim.org
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 20, 2004
          vim@... mailing list.

          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          43187
          43193
          43204
          43208
          43211
          43214
          43218
          43220
          43221
          43236
          43239
          43246
          43241
          43258
          43261
          43266
          43284
          43296
          43332
          43424

          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 6 3:00 AM
            vim@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            43474
            43534
            43625
            43679
            43693
            43695
            43725
            43778

            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 19 4:27 AM
              vim@... mailing list.

              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
              message I received.

              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
              without further notice.

              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
              bounced from your address.

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-get.123_145@...>

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-index@...>

              Here are the message numbers:

              43902
              43954
              43963
              43998
              44014

              Date: 7 Mar 2004 15:18:00 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-return-43902-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
              66.218.66.217 failed after I sent the message.
            • vim-help@vim.org

                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 28, 2006
                  vim@... mailing list.

                  Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                  message I received.

                  I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                  without further notice.

                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                  bounced from your address.

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-get.123_145@...>

                  send an empty message to:
                  <vim-index@...>

                  Here are the message numbers:

                  60438
                  60442
                  60447
                  60494
                  60496
                  60495
                  60498
                  60510
                  60504
                  60509
                  60521
                  60515
                  60557
                  60558
                  60560
                  60561
                  60564
                  60571
                  60573
                  60574
                  60576
                  60578
                  60582
                  60585
                  60587
                  60579
                  60581
                  60583
                  60584
                  60612
                  60625
                  60623
                  60640
                  60639
                  60642
                  60670
                  60683
                  60700
                  60694
                  60697
                  60695
                  60726
                  60734
                  60736
                  60764
                  60771
                  60772
                  60775
                  60780
                  60781
                  60782
                  60785
                  60786
                  60787
                  60789
                  60788
                  60790
                  60792
                  60805

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 24, 2006
                    vim@... mailing list.

                    Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                    message I received.

                    I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                    without further notice.

                    I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                    bounced from your address.

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-get.123_145@...>

                    send an empty message to:
                    <vim-index@...>

                    Here are the message numbers:

                    65880
                    65878
                    65883
                    65885
                    65882
                    65886
                    65887
                    65888

                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 12, 2006
                        vim@... mailing list.

                        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                        message I received.

                        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                        without further notice.

                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                        bounced from your address.

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-get.123_145@...>

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-index@...>

                        Here are the message numbers:

                        69704
                        69705
                        69706
                        69707
                        69709
                        69708
                        69710
                        69711
                        69712
                        69713
                        69714
                        69716
                        69715
                        69717
                        69718
                        69719
                        69722
                        69720
                        69721
                        70127
                        70129
                        70139

                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 27, 2006
                          vim@... mailing list.

                          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                          message I received.

                          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                          without further notice.

                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                          bounced from your address.

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-get.123_145@...>

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-index@...>

                          Here are the message numbers:

                          70274
                          70282
                          70284
                          70286
                          70285
                          70287
                          70289
                          70291
                          70292
                          70293
                          70296
                          70297
                          70298
                          70299
                          70300
                          70301
                          70302
                          70303
                          70324
                          70328
                          70343
                          70411
                          70498
                          70540
                          70546
                          70611
                          70660
                          70662
                          70755
                          70752
                          70766
                          70768

                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 12, 2006
                            vim@... mailing list.

                            Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                            message I received.

                            I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                            without further notice.

                            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                            bounced from your address.

                            send an empty message to:
                            <vim-get.123_145@...>

                            send an empty message to:
                            <vim-index@...>

                            Here are the message numbers:

                            70867
                            70866
                            70880
                            70944
                            70958
                            71058
                            71060
                            71104
                            71142
                            71145
                            71211
                            71231

                            Date: 31 Oct 2006 21:12:45 -0000
                            From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                            To: vim-return-70867-@...

                            Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                            <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                            Connected to 66.218.66.216 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                          • vim-help@vim.org
                            Message 13 of 27 , Dec 7, 2006
                              vim@... mailing list.

                              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                              message I received.

                              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                              without further notice.

                              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                              bounced from your address.

                              send an empty message to:
                              <vim-get.123_145@...>

                              send an empty message to:
                              <vim-index@...>

                              Here are the message numbers:

                              71579
                              71601
                              71605
                              71608
                              71609
                              71612
                              71611
                              71613
                              71617
                              71619
                              71626
                              71629
                              71631
                              71633
                              71640
                              71649
                              71650
                              71661
                              71662
                              71675
                              71678
                              71680
                              71686
                              71690
                              71695
                              71705
                              71712
                              71716
                              71721
                              71724
                              71728
                              71729
                              71730
                              71732
                              71733
                              71736
                              71737
                              71741
                              71743
                              71744
                              71751
                              71756
                              71761
                              71766
                              71772
                              71776
                              71777
                              71784
                              71785
                              71786
                              71787
                              71791
                              71792
                              71796
                              71798
                              71797
                              71800
                              71919
                              71920
                              71921
                              71925
                              71935
                              71949
                              71951
                              71953
                              71959
                              71966
                              71967
                              71975

                              Message 14 of 27 , Dec 23, 2006
                                vim@... mailing list.

                                Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                message I received.

                                I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                without further notice.

                                I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                bounced from your address.

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                send an empty message to:
                                <vim-index@...>

                                Here are the message numbers:

                                72076
                                72078
                                72080
                                72089
                                72104
                                72161
                                72162

                                Message 15 of 27 , Jan 14, 2007
                                  vim@... mailing list.

                                  Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                  message I received.

                                  I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                  without further notice.

                                  I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                  bounced from your address.

                                  send an empty message to:
                                  <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                  send an empty message to:
                                  <vim-index@...>

                                  Here are the message numbers:

                                  72306
                                  72309
                                  72327
                                  72343
                                  72351
                                  72352
                                  72359
                                  72381
                                  72450
                                  72452
                                  72454
                                  72455
                                  72456
                                  72458
                                  72550
                                  72570

                                  Date: 3 Jan 2007 02:22:39 -0000
                                  From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                  To: vim-return-72306-@...

                                  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                  <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                  Connected to 66.218.66.218 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                • vim-help@vim.org

                                    Date: 18 Jan 2007 19:25:19 -0000
                                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                    To: vim-return-72692-@...

                                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                    <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                    Connected to 66.218.67.33 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                  • vim-help@vim.org
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Mar 28 6:16 AM
                                      vim@... mailing list.

                                      Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                      message I received.

                                      I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                      without further notice.

                                      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                      bounced from your address.

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                      send an empty message to:
                                      <vim-index@...>

                                      Here are the message numbers:

                                      74455
                                      74457
                                      74458
                                      74459
                                      74460
                                      74461
                                      74568
                                      74578
                                      74595
                                      74846

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Apr 9, 2007
                                        vim@... mailing list.

                                        Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                        message I received.

                                        I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                        without further notice.

                                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                        bounced from your address.

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                        send an empty message to:
                                        <vim-index@...>

                                        Here are the message numbers:

                                        74872
                                        74873
                                        75009
                                        75014

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Apr 21, 2007
                                          vim@... mailing list.

                                          Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                          message I received.

                                          I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                          without further notice.

                                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                          bounced from your address.

                                          send an empty message to:
                                          <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                          send an empty message to:
                                          <vim-index@...>

                                          Here are the message numbers:

                                          75253
                                          75283
                                          75284
                                          75286
                                          75289
                                          75292
                                          75294
                                          75293
                                          75295
                                          75297
                                          75309
                                          75336
                                          75340
                                          75342
                                          75343
                                          75349
                                          75350
                                          75354
                                          75359
                                          75362
                                          75375
                                          75393
                                          75398
                                          75400
                                          75402
                                          75403
                                          75404
                                          75406
                                          75475
                                          75478
                                          75479
                                          75489
                                          75514
                                          75519
                                          75522
                                          75523
                                          75526
                                          75527
                                          75528
                                          75545
                                          75565

                                          Date: 10 Apr 2007 01:19:26 -0000
                                          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                                          To: vim-return-75253-@...

                                          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                                          <listsaver-of-vim@yahoogroups.com>:
                                          Connected to 66.218.66.71 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                                        • vim-help@vim.org
                                          Message 20 of 27 , May 4, 2007
                                            vim@... mailing list.

                                            Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                            message I received.

                                            I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                            without further notice.

                                            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                            bounced from your address.

                                            send an empty message to:
                                            <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                            send an empty message to:
                                            <vim-index@...>

                                            Here are the message numbers:

                                            75657
                                            75686
                                            75688
                                            75690
                                            75694
                                            75695
                                            75699
                                            75697
                                            75696
                                            75700
                                            75701
                                            75702
                                            75706
                                            75733
                                            75735
                                            75755
                                            75756
                                            75758
                                            75757
                                            75759
                                            75760
                                            75764
                                            75765
                                            75772
                                            75784
                                            75787
                                            75788
                                            75790
                                            75792
                                            75809
                                            75819
                                            75814
                                            75816
                                            75818
                                            75826
                                            75820
                                            75822
                                            75824
                                            75821
                                            75825
                                            75831
                                            75832
                                            75840
                                            75838
                                            75842
                                            75844
                                            75848
                                            75892
                                            75894
                                            75896
                                            75897
                                            75899
                                            75901
                                            75917
                                            75912
                                            75910
                                            75952
                                            75982

                                            Message 21 of 27 , May 26, 2007
                                              vim@... mailing list.

                                              Messages to you from the vim mailing list seem to
                                              message I received.

                                              I will remove your address from the vim mailing list,
                                              without further notice.

                                              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim mailing list have
                                              bounced from your address.

                                              send an empty message to:
                                              <vim-get.123_145@...>

                                              send an empty message to: