toolbar context?

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi all,
      I have created lots of keybindings many of which I want on the toolbar.
      But rather than get the toolbar messed up, I would like to have a
      contextual toolbar where when I am working on a subset of lilypond the
      toolbar for that subset appears ie gracenotes would give me tools for
      beaming, stem direction etc. (it isn't so important the lilypond stuff
      just the idea of context.)

      I don't even need to have this come up automatically although it would
      be nice. (I type \grace {} ) and the toolbar appears. I could just
      assign keymappings to different toolbars or pallets if this is possible.
      This is even useful for those who won't be using the gui, a reminder of
      the shortcuts related to that context.

      Thanks
      Aaron