Menu bar

  • Daniel Bron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello,

      Is it possible to turn off the menu bar? If not, can the menu bar be
      customized?

      Thanks,

      -D. Bron
    • Tim Hammerquist
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        Daniel Bron wrote:
        > Is it possible to turn off the menu bar?

        Yes.

        > If not, can the menu bar be customized?

        Yes.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > -D. Bron

        :help guioptions
        :help menus
        :help creating-menus

        HTH,
        Tim Hammerquist
        --
        When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
        -- Oscar Wilde, "An Ideal Husband"
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
          You can turn off the menu bar with :set go-=m

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com