Re: Highlight multi-line data as a string

  • Juan M. Medina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hi!

      Try ":help syn-matchgroup".
      The example I sent you would be changed to be:

      syn region ColorScheme matchgroup=Normal start="noun define" end=")"

      About the second item, try ":help format-comments".
      Here is a sample (put it in your syntax file if you want).

      set comments=:!
      set formatoptions=croql

      This will set the comment character to be "!" and work

      Best Regards,

      JUAN