Vim-Doc website and Thorsten Maerz

  • Dan Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Has anyone heard from Thorsten Maerz recently or know how to contact
      him? I have tried emailing him at a couple of different addresses over
      the past several months but have gotten no reply. I would like to see
      about getting my Vim Win32 Compiling HOWTO hosted on Vim-Doc, but can't
      seem to get in touch with him to find out about it. There is a news
      update from him on 6-21-2003 on his Sylpheed-CLAWS/Win32 project, but
      that is it.

      Dan Sharp