RE: Is there need for long pathnames in ":cscope add"?

  • Zdenek Sekera
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003

      Not needed.

      ---Zdenek
    • David Fishburn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        My group at work keep spaces out of filenames and directory structures
        as part of our standard.

        The customers that we are hired by don't have the same standards.
        I haven't tried cscope yet, but I was planning on it since it is part of
        6.2 now.

        Our work is done primarily on win32 based OS'.

        Dave

        --
        Sergey Khorev
        http://iamphet.nm.ru