Is there need for long pathnames in ":cscope add"?

  • Khorev Sergey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Before trying to implement support for pathnames with spaces for ":cs add",
      I want to feel out whether it is required, because I haven't direct requests
      for it.

      So, what do you think about that?
      --
      Sergey Khorev
      http://iamphet.nm.ru
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003

        Not needed.

        ---Zdenek
      • David Fishburn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          My group at work keep spaces out of filenames and directory structures
          as part of our standard.

          The customers that we are hired by don't have the same standards.
          I haven't tried cscope yet, but I was planning on it since it is part of
          6.2 now.

          Our work is done primarily on win32 based OS'.

          Dave