Engspchk fully loaded by default.

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003

      I am a newbie using Vim mostly as an e-mail composer for mutt (which
      has led me to use vim for all other purposes as well, oh well...:).
      I recently installd engspchk which works fine when loaded. However,
      to enable the spellchecker I need to issue a command '\ec' or it's
      only loaded but not actually spell checking. I do not want to have
      to issue this command every time I write an email and would like to
      know how to have engspchk loaded *and" activated when mutt opens a
      vim session for editing email.

      TIA for help and/or pointers.

      --
      //Christian
      Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

      -- What if it all means something? --
    • Charles E. Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
        On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 09:00:52AM -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:
        > I recently installd engspchk which works fine when loaded. However,
        > to enable the spellchecker I need to issue a command '\ec' or it's
        > only loaded but not actually spell checking.

        Check out:

        * How to initialize plugins | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
        http://vim.sourceforge.net/tips/tip.php?tip_id=411 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 16/ 9- 809| 19/11-1090| 19/11-1312| 411 How to initialize plugins

        You'll be wanting to put

        norm \ec

        into .v/im/ftplugin/mutt/init.vim