FW: substitute int with INT

  • Patrick Williamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2003
      one way would be :%s/\<int\>/INT/g

      where "\<" means start of word, and "\>" means end of word.

      Cheers

      Patrick

      *************************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************************
      Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not
      the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
      such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
      should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does
      not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
      Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
      or endorsed by my firm or employer, unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
      representative independent of this message. This Email has been scanned for viruses
      by eSafe Protect Gateway.