Re: Re: New "official" binaries?

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
      From: "Antoine J. Mechelynck", 06/24/03 09:39 AM
      > Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      > > Antoine Mechelynck wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Shouldn"t a fresh set of "official" fully patched binaries be
      > > > made available on the vim.org site
      > >
      > > I only send out binaries with a new version. otherwise it takes
      > > too much of my time.
      >
      > I see. Well, that's OK, I'll try someone else: Steve....

      I certainly intend to continue rolling, but probably in a week or two.
      I lost my hard drive and you wouldn't *believe* the number of reboots
      required to re-install Win95, service patches, and the other globs of
      software. That partition takes some motivation, especially with a new
      job and young family. ;)

      BTW, my latest build scripts are in Cream's CVS respository, under
      misc/. (You don't need any Cream stuff though, and it can build plain
      vanilla Vim.) Our website has enough HowTo info on the Vim page to get
      most anyone up and rolling their own. (Look at me--I'm an architect.
      ;) Be glad to answer questions on this setup off-list, too.

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]