highlight columns

  • Andrew Nikitin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hello,

      how can I syntax highlighd columns in the text file?
      What I mean, I want to color first word in each line in red, second in
      green, etc.

      Variation of this question -- how to highlight fixed-width fields? For
      example, I would like to highlight intelhex files (and S19 records) so that
      address field is colored in one color, record type in another, etc.

      nsg