Re: VisVim not working right in 6.2

  • Neil Bird
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2003
      Around about 22/06/2003 20:21, Bram Moolenaar typed ...
      > You did unregister/register your gvim.exe?

      Hmm - well, it did go a little pear shaped (ISTR a 6.2 win32 install
      bug being mentioned) and I had to fiddle a bit by hand to get DS & Vim
      talking again [hence my earlier mention of the visvim docs., which,
      you're right *are* there - d'oh].

      I'll try 'properly' de-registering and re-registering. Failing that,
      I guess I'll have to do my first Win32 vim build with debug :)

      --
      [neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
      [neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature