gVim 6.2.11 Windows installer and binary package

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Updated gVim 6.2.11 Windows installer and binary package:

      http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html

      Feature:

      o Updated through official patch level 6.2.11.
      o Runtime files updated as of build time.
      o Adds support for Ruby feature (+ruby/dyn).
      o Uses Dan Sharp's patch for building a static gvimext.dll with BCC.

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]
    • Scott LaBounty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Steve,

        Thanks for keeping me (and presumably others) up to date! Everything, so
        far, has worked great for me and I've been testing a good 15 minutes
        with it ;-).

        Scott LaBounty
        Nexa Technologies, Inc.